The quality is convincing - tradition obliges
In 1919 the Sallhofer GmbH was founded by Johann Sallhofer as a tinsmith.
In 1945 Josef Sallhofer and afterwards Dr. Hans Sallhofer gets into the enterprise. The ideas for the mill pipe construction let the mixture of an academic top ranked physicist and the practical person come true during the postwar years in Europe. Several patents were forwarded. These ideas are still ahead till this day. The new production plant was built in Braunau - Austria
From 1965 to 1980 the Sallhofer GmbH has more than 20 employees and delivers the mill pipe construction in the whole world.
In 2010 the Oberhumer Klaus & Partner Gmbh - a long-standing supplier - buys the Sallhofer GmbH.